COVID-19 Safety Policies
Our new normal in caring for you.
- Please come alone. No additional guests or children at your appointment
- We’ll greet you verbally (no hugs or handshakes).
- Please wash your hands upon arrival.
- All team and guests must wear masks. Please arrive with a mask as we are unable to provide masks at this time.
- Our stations are spaced 6 ft apart to maintain distance between guests.
- We will not be offering beverages at this time.
- Capes are washed between each guest, as always.
- No one with a fever may enter the building.
- Call when you arrive. We’ll let you know when your service provider is ready before you enter the building.
- Please, no large handbags.
- Bring in only what you need and can fit in your lap.
- Allow our gloved guest care team to shop the retail area for you.
- We prefer credit card payments.